Monday, April 30, 2007

Photograph Restoration

Photograph Restoration is something that I just dont get the time to do often enough. I love the challange of getting a badly damaged shot and seeing just what I can do to bring it back to its former glory. The satisfaction of doing a good job is nothing compared to the look on the face of the person you are doing it for when they see the finished piece for the first time.

This is one I did today for my wifes parents, I dont know how old it is and at the moment I cant even remember who it is. That doesn't stop me from being very pleased with myself for a job well done! *Edit: I've just been told that its my wife's Great Grand Parents andthe photo is about 65 years old.

As you can see what I was given wasn't in the best condition but I think its turned out pretty well.

No comments: