Thursday, May 17, 2007

Robbie Williams is obsessed with Yvette Fielding's show Most Haunted on Living TV.


Robbie Williams used to live in a haunted house.

The sexy star has confessed he saw ghosts while living in former Beatles drummer Ringo Starr's Los Angeles house.

He told Britain's Radio One: "When I moved out, the removal men wouldn't go in because of the old lady sitting in the chair.

True story! "Ringo's son, Zak Starkey, said to me: 'I hear you're in my old place,' because his dad used to own it.

And he asked if I'd seen the children in the garden and the old lady. Well, I never saw the kids but, but the old lady certainly kept cropping up."

The 'Angels' singer also says after his brush with the paranormal he now wants to launch a new career - as a TV psychic.

He said:

"I want to do a whole TV series on paranormal things. I'm really intrigued. I'm pretty open for it to be real, but I'm also quite open for it to be the power of suggestion too. I just want to find out. I really want to get a TV show, perhaps on Living TV."

It was all good to go and the format and co-host had been sorted out but it got the red light from his people who said it wasn't right for his image.

I'm not even a Robbie fan so I'll try not post any more on this until he does more about it.

No comments: