Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Joanna Honsberger R.I.P.

The White Witch of Niagara Falls once said the only two days she didn't believe in were "yesterday and tomorrow."

"There isn't anything I can do about what happened yesterday and no one can guarantee you a tomorrow, not even a fortune teller," Joanna Honsberger told a Review reporter during an interview in 1980.

As cancer ravaged her body, the Niagara Falls psychic found she couldn't even guarantee herself a tomorrow. She died Saturday at the age of 68.


6thSensitive would like to extend condolences to the family and friends of a Paranormal & Spiritual wonder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had Joanna as my spirital advisor. Joanna was a wonderful and plesant person to sit with.

Joanna was always bang on about 90% of the infromation she gave me!

I'd travel over two hours just to see her! Joanna's passing was a great loss to me!

Karen
Oshawa Ontario

Anonymous said...

Joanna,

Here it is 3 years since you passed and I suddenly thought of you tonight...as I often do. This time I was moved to enter your name in google and was so sorry to see this post.

I have always been so grateful for the readings you did for me and am STILL having things happen that you predicted 20 years ago. I often go back to my bits of paper that you wrote on during our sessions and marvel at how accurate you were...

You were right too...his name DOES start with a W, he WAS born in 1953 and we DO live on the west coast...and have been very happily married for 8 years now. Also, there WAS a lump and it WAS benign. There WAS a guy in a uniform who HAD surprisingly been behind bars and I DID have the accident you described and yes, the surgeon WAS East Indian...and on and on...

I already miss you but will continue to remember and appreciate you. There IS more than our five senses sense and you showed me that.

You changed my life. Thank you