Friday, December 26, 2008

Look into my eyes ......

Ok so I decided to learn a bit about hypnotism .... then I decided to learn a little more ..... then I decided to become the hypnotist!

I'd like to say its difficult and all mysterious but its really not. 1 book was all I needed and I seem to naturally have most of the traits needed (I'm VERY confident).

Yesterday I was at my parents house with my wife, kids and some more of my family. The topic came up and they asked to see what I could do. Next thing you know my sister is under and she cant move her hand off her leg - the more she tries the harder she laughs! Then she goes under again and this time she cant remember her fiances name (he's watching the whole thing) - again the harder she tries the more she laughs (we have tears of laughter by this stage). I bring it to an end and leave her feeling happy, relaxed and full of energy.

I'm gonna practice a lot more and can see this skill helping me with so many of my projects.

Its a great book that I learnt this all from and I'll share it with you soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hypnotism is a really cunning practice that perfection is the only avenue for a complete manipulation.

Unknown said...

Hypnotism is really a great practise.It is a nice way to know about our previous incarnation.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

There are as many possibilities for the presence of incarnations which is stated by hypnotism.